Engaging your audience during your product launch is the key to developing relationships, building trust, and creating more profits. That’s why you’ll want to use this handy-dandy checklist to help you capture and keep your audience’s attention. Take a look…
Create A Highly Targeted Audience
The absolute first step in engaging your audience is to make sure your audience is targeted. That means bringing traffic in from targeted sources.
For example, if you’re running a Facebook ad campaign, then be sure to narrow your audience down by demographics and interests so that the traffic is as targeted as possible.
And it’s always a good idea to follow what Todd Brown recommends, which is look for an audience that is a “Large, hungry, accessible mob of addicts flush with cash.”
Cater To The Needs Of Your Audience
Once you’ve selected a targeted audience, then publish content that really appeals to them. This includes:
- Solving their problems.
- Sending them your best tips, tricks and strategies.
- Sharing niche news and how it affects your audience.
- Selling products to solve their problems (preferably with exclusive discounts).
Create Attention-Getting Headlines
The next way to engage your audience is by crafting headlines that really resonate with the audience. This means showcasing a benefit and/or arousing curiosity. For example:
- Who Else Wants to Know The #1 Secret For Doubling Conversion Rates?
- Here’s The Super Simple Way To Never Three-Putt Again
- You Won’t Believe This Easy Weight-Loss Trick!
Call Your Audience to Action
Every piece of content you create should be designed with a goal in mind. You can help improve your response rate (and engagement) by specifically telling your audience what you want them to do next.
- Click here to watch the video!
- Share this post now with your friends!
- Click here to get your copy of this app!
- Register for the free webinar by clicking here (and hurry, seating is limited)!
Connect With Your Audience
Sending out great content is one way to connect with your audience. Another way to connect with them on a more personal level is to interact with them.
- Like their posts and comments on social media.
- Reply thoughtfully to their comments, posts and emails.
- Share their content with your network.
- Showcase particularly good content on your social media pages or other platforms.
Challenge Your Audience
Another good way to engage your audience is by challenging them regularly in a niche-relevant way. For example:
- Challenge a writer’s group to write an extra 1000 words today.
- Challenge a weight-loss group to find a way to slice an extra 100 calories off their meals.
- Challenge a business group to work an extra 30 minutes today.
If you do these challenges regularly, people will look forward to them because they’ll like the end results. In turn, this creates a more engaged audience.
Celebrate Your Audience
The idea here is to showcase your members’ achievements. You can do this on a small scale by sharing their content (with permission). You can engage your audience even more by showcasing bigger achievements.
For example: Create a “Member of the Week” feature where you interview a member to showcase their good work. For example, in a weight loss group you might interview a member who has made consistently good progress.
To Sum Up
One of the keys to building a loyal tribe is to create an engaged audience of people who know, like and trust you. Use this 7-step checklist to make sure you’ve covered the best ways to engage your people in the process of launching your new product or service.
And to learn more about engaging with your audience before, during and after you use Product Launch Formula to launch or re-launch your product or service, check out Jeff Walker’s free Product Launch Masterclass here.
PLUS: When you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help you to grow your business using product launches:
1. How To Build A Profitable Launch List.
Building an email list is critical if you plan on doing a launch for your product, service or business. My 1-2-3 List Building Cheat Sheet will show you how to build a responsive list of prospects who are ready to buy from you during your launch. Click Here.
2. How To Create A Signature Product Out Of Thin Air In 72 Hours Or Less
Creating your product does not need to take weeks or months. My 72 Hour Product Creation Guide shows you how to build high value products or bonuses one after the other in 72 hours or less. Click Here.
3. How To Outsource Your Product Creation And Make It Hands Free.
Outsourcing the creation of some or all of your products and bonuses is a great way to save your time for the more important (and more fun) things you’d rather be doing. Grab my Hands Free Outsourcing Cheat Sheet to learn more. Click Here.
And don’t forget to check this out 🙂