An Internal Product Launch is great if you have an existing business and you would like a quick injection of cash while growing your relationship with your prospects ad customers.
It’s the logical next step after you’ve finished your Seed Launch and your product is ready to be promoted to a wider audience.
Or you can learn more about creating a Seed Launch here.
You can use an Internal Product Launch to:
- Launch a new product or service to your existing database
- Re-launch an existing product or business to generate a windfall of new sales
- Launch a new business or line extension quickly instead of taking the slow, painful and expensive path of trying to grow
The Internal Product Launch Quick Steps
Step 1: Create and publish your Sideways Sales Letter
Create a series of Prelaunch Content (PLC) that provides value:
PLC1 – Shows the Opportunity
PLC2 – Paints the Transformation
PLC3 – Gives the Ownership Experience
Most PLC is created with video, but you don’t have to do video. You could use email or blog posts or other types of content.
Not sure if an Internal Launch is the right strategy for you? Take this short quiz to help you decide where your best Product Launch opportunity is right now, and get a Free personalised Report explaining your biggest opportunity and how to take advantage of it right away – Take The Quiz here.
Step 2: Email your list sending them to your Prelaunch Content
Use a sequence of email messages to share your valuable Pre Launch Content with your subscribers (as discussed in the Product Launch Blueprint).
Also post about your PLC to your social media channels so you get the maximum exposure.
Step 3: Release your Sales Video and start taking orders
This is the fun part. Create a sales video that shares the details of your program and makes what Jeff Walker calls a ‘Crushing Offer’.
A Crushing Offer is one where it’s easier for people to say YES to what you are selling than no.
Some components of a Crushing Offer might include:
- Immediate access to the entire training program which includes video, audio and PDF transcripts
- Checklists, Cheat Sheets, Calculators, Mind Maps and other tools to help students get the most value from the training
- One on one calls with you or somebody on your team (this might be in the platinum package only)
- A Private Mastermind group (on LinkedIn, Facebook or inside a community such as New Kajabi)
- Regular live calls with you or a team member to have additional training and student’s questions answered
- A rock-solid guarantee that removes the risk from the student and puts it all on you to deliver the results you’ve promised
There are plenty of other options for making your offer irresistible. If you’d like my advice on coming up with a Crushing, irresistible offer for your product or service, feel free to get in touch.
And if you’d like to get all the details on how to run a profitable Internal Launch, you should check out this video training.
PLUS: When you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help you to grow your business using product launches:
1. How To Build A Profitable Launch List.
Building an email list is critical if you plan on doing a launch for your product, service or business. My 1-2-3 List Building Cheat Sheet will give you the steps to building a responsive list of prospects who are ready to buy from you during your launch. Click Here
2. How To Create A Signature Product Out Of Thin Air In 72 Hours Or Less
Creating your product does not need to take weeks or months. My 72 Hour Product Creation Guide shows you how to build high value products one after the other in 72 hours or less. Click Here
3. How To Outsource Your Product Creation And Make It Hands Free.
Outsourcing the creation of some or all of your products and bonuses is a great way to save your time for the more important (and more fun) things you’d rather be doing. Grab my Hands Free Outsourcing Cheat Sheet to learn more. Click Here
Also, check this out 🙂