Quite a few people have told me (some quite vocally – lol) that there’s just no way they could possibly apply what Jeff Walker has been teaching in his Product Launch Formula training to their non-internet based, offline brick-and-mortar businesses.
Actually, it’s easier than you might think…
You can apply most of what Jeff teaches in the pre-launch videos to any business, regardless of what you sell.
A few ideas off the top of my head are:
- focusing on LIST BUILDING as the main goal for your business
- using strategic alliances and joint ventures to drive traffic to your optin page
- segmenting people on the front end so you can send them customised content
- using a mix of generic and customised content throughout your funnel based on this segmenting
- using high quality video to get your message out
- turning each promotion you run into an event
- using pre-launch content to create buzz
- using educational marketing to position yourself as the expert
- using social proof (Facebook comments, testimonials and case studies)
- using deadlines and scarcity to increase conversions
- using a dedicated sales page or sales videos with compelling reason-why copy to showcase each product (where appropriate)
- using exclusivity to limit access to a small number of people
- promoting perceived and real value instead of trying to compete on price
- creating an irresistible offer that is risk free to your customers
…and probably a bunch of others I haven’t thought of.
Now if this quick summary was helpful and it’s got you thinking, I think you’ll really enjoy these videos that show some case studies from businesses that have used the launch process with awesome results.
Just a few of the examples are:
- how Jason and his wife Cinnamon multiplied their results by 10x in a very small business selling doll clothes
- how Kami launched her book and follow-up courses, with 3 of her 4 launches since then doing more than $10,000 in sales
- how Kara Andretta did a $91,000 launch in the couture cakes market (I didn’t even know that was a thing lol)
- how Ross Grant who teaches actors about high performance made $15,000 from a list of 180 people
And there are several more…
I really hope you find them helpful.
And you can learn all about how to run a launch for YOUR business in Jeff’s Product Launch Formula Masterclass which is available for free here.
PLUS: When you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you to grow your business using product launches:
1. How To Build A Profitable Launch List.
Building an email list is critical if you plan on doing a launch for your product, service or business. My 1-2-3 List Building Cheat Sheet will show you how to build a responsive list of prospects who are ready to buy from you during your launch. Click Here
2. How To Create A Signature Product Out Of Thin Air In 72 Hours Or Less
Creating your product does not need to take weeks or months. My 72 Hour Product Creation Guide shows you how to build high value products one after the other in 72 hours or less. Click Here
3. How To Outsource Your Product Creation And Make It Hands Free.
Outsourcing the creation of some or all of your products and bonuses is a great way to save your time for the more important (and more fun) things you’d rather be doing. Grab my Hands Free Outsourcing Cheat Sheet to learn more. Click Here
4. Work One-On-One With Me
If you’d like to work directly with me to run a launch for your business… just send me a message by emailing me at rocky [at] localwebsolutions.com and put “One-on-One” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!
Also, check this out 🙂