A lot of wedding industry professionals, service providers, retailers and wholesalers ask me how on earth they could possibly do a Product Launch Formula style launch if:
- Their wedding business has been around for a while and there’s nothing new to ‘launch’
- Their products and services aren’t new, and they have no plans to upgrading or adding to them
- They don’t have the budget to include a bunch of additional incentives with their offer to increase it’s perceived value
If you supply goods and services to the wedding market and this is your problem, the secret is to come up with a launch (or actually, a re-launch) plan that includes what Jeff calls a Crushing Offer.
And you do that by adding one or more of these things to what you are currently offering…
- A ‘Premium’ version of your product or service that includes additional features the standard version doesn’t
- A package that could include, depending on what you supply, things such as videos, printed reports, digital guides, checklists, a personal website, software and/or cheat sheets that show your customers how to get more out of their wedding when they choose your product or service over somebody else
- Discount coupons for additional products or services you provide that enhance or complement the main product or service people are purchasing from you
- Special offers and discount coupons from OTHER merchants in the wedding industry that give your customers a chance to get a discount or extra services, AND let the other merchants have a new customer referred to them as well
When you offer bonuses like this, it makes it much easier for people to see how much extra value you provide, which can increase the number of people who choose you over any of your competitors.
Let’s look at a quick example
Say you supply Wedding Gowns and you’d like to run a product launch to generate a burst of sales during your slow season.
NOTE: Using a launch like this is a great way to pre-sell a bunch of wedding gowns well before they are required, so you can take a large deposit up-front, have plenty of time to create the gowns, and importantly, lock the customer in so they don’t go elsewhere.
You could approach all of the wedding businesses on the list below and ask them to give you coupons for discounted/free stuff in exchange for you reciprocating and helping them to promote their products and services to your customers as well:
- Artificial Flowers
- Beauty Therapists
- Bridal Accessories
- Bridal Expos
- Bridal Gown Boutiques
- Bridal Lingerie
- Bridal Shoes
- Bridesmaids Gowns
- Cake Designers
- Ceremony Music
- Ceremony Venues
- Clubs for Receptions
- Gown Designers
- Disc Jockeys
- Dried Flowers
- Entertainment Agents
- Function Centres
- Grooms Fashion
- Grooms Shoes
- Hens and Bucks Parties
- Hire Equipment Suppliers
- Honeymoon Destinations
- Live Entertainers
- Make Up Artists
- Master of Ceremonies
- Photo Booths
- Reception Centres
- Stationary Suppliers
- Wedding Transport and Limos
- Travel Agents
- Wedding Videographers
- Wedding Stylists
As you can see from this list, there are plenty of different businesses you could approach to work with.
Oh, and EVERY ONE of these businesses could become your Launch (and ongoing) Joint Venture partner.
That means you could have them sending your pre-launch content to their email subscribers and sharing it on their social media pages. And you could pay them a referral fee for each wedding gown you sell.
PLUS, EVERY single business above can do the same thing with all of the other suppliers on the list.
You are only limited by your ability to work collaboratively with your fellow wedding industry business owners and create win-win deals…
You could run a product launch like this 3 or 4 times a year, and promote the products and services of your Joint Venture partner’s businesses during the other months.
Can you see the potential of this for your wedding industry business?
If you’d like to learn more about using a product launch for your business, so you can grow the sales and profits and increase your business’s value, you can do that here.
PLUS: When you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you to grow your business using product launches:
1. How To Build A Profitable Launch List.
Building an email list is critical if you plan on doing a launch for your product, service or business. My 1-2-3 List Building Cheat Sheet will show you how to build a responsive list of prospects who are ready to buy from you during your launch. Click Here
2. How To Create A Signature Product Out Of Thin Air In 72 Hours Or Less
Creating your product does not need to take weeks or months. My 72 Hour Product Creation Guide shows you how to build high value products one after the other in 72 hours or less. Click Here
3. How To Outsource Your Product Creation And Make It Hands Free.
Outsourcing the creation of some or all of your products and bonuses is a great way to save your time for the more important (and more fun) things you’d rather be doing. Grab my Hands Free Outsourcing Cheat Sheet to learn more. Click Here
4. Work One-On-One With Me
If you’d like to work directly with me to run a launch for your business… just send me a message by emailing me at rocky [at] localwebsolutions.com and put “One-on-One” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!
Also, check this out 🙂