The beautiful thing about using a product launch, instead of doing what most businesses do which is try to grow one customer at a time, is you stop using what Jeff Walker calls ‘Hope Marketing’…
… and start using a proven system for generating a bunch of new leads (people who you can market to later on if they don’t buy straight away) and sales (which give you money to spend and use to grow your business now).
The way you’ll be doing that is to create a structured sequence of pre-launch content (which ideally should be in the form of videos with accompanying PDF documents, but it doesn’t have to be) that teaches people a number of valuable techniques or insights that:
- Give them actionable strategies they can use and benefit from immediately (you’re giving people results in advance)
- Position you as an expert who can help them to solve their problems or achieve their goals (so they see you as the only person who can help them)
- Build anticipation for the product or service you have coming so people are standing in line waiting to buy from you when you open the shopping cart
- Allow you to sell in a non-slimey, non-hyped way, that is extremely effective (so you are authentic, and don’t come off as a typical online marketing get-rich-quick ‘huckster’ or used car salesman)
When you combine this process with a Crushing Offer that makes it easier for people to say yes to buying from you instead of no, you could literally make more sales in a week than you usually make all month (or even all year if you run a JV launch).
If you’d like to learn more about creating a profitable product launch for your business, then download our free Guide – 5 Steps To A 6-Figure Product Launch.
PLUS: When you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you to grow your business using product launches:
1. How To Build A Profitable Launch List.
Building an email list is critical if you plan on doing a launch for your product, service or business. My 1-2-3 List Building Cheat Sheet will show you how to build a responsive list of prospects who are ready to buy from you during your launch. Click Here
2. How To Create A Signature Product Out Of Thin Air In 72 Hours Or Less
Creating your product does not need to take weeks or months. My 72 Hour Product Creation Guide shows you how to build high value products one after the other in 72 hours or less. Click Here
3. How To Outsource Your Product Creation And Make It Hands Free.
Outsourcing the creation of some or all of your products and bonuses is a great way to save your time for the more important (and more fun) things you’d rather be doing. Grab my Hands Free Outsourcing Cheat Sheet to learn more. Click Here
4. Work One-On-One With Me
If you’d like to work directly with me to run a launch for your business… just send me a message by emailing me at rocky [at] localwebsolutions.com and put “One-on-One” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!
Also, check this out 🙂