If you’re getting ready to do a product launch for a physical or digital information product, then you’re definitely going to be creating a lot of digital content as you build that product offer.
That’s because you need a complete sales funnel, from your front end lead magnet, to your core product offer, to your backend products – and everything in between.
So if you’re like most info-product creators, you’re always looking for hacks to make the creation process easier and to make sure you have a great end result. That’s exactly what you get below, so read on…
Be Sure You’re Product Launch Is For Something That’s In Demand
Don’t even think about creating a product until you’ve done your market research, as there’s no use creating a product if no one is going to buy it. So what you need to do is find out what people are already buying in your market, and then create something similar (yet better).
Think Ahead To An Integrated Product Suite
Whenever you create a product, you should be thinking about how this product fits into a new or one of your existing sales funnels. This includes everything from the specific lead magnet at the front of your launch funnel to the core offer to backend offers.
If you can’t figure out how a product fits into an existing sales funnel (unless of course this is your first product), then you’ll want to ask yourself why you’re even creating it.
Create Products Faster
Consider these ideas for making more products in less time:
• Outsource some or all of your product creation. This is the fastest way to create a lot of products very quickly, and it frees up your time to focus on other high-value tasks.
• Use quality private label rights content to create everything from your core product to your bonuses. Just be sure to tweak it to make it unique.
• Repurpose existing content. For example, turn a collection of your best blog posts into a lead magnet, or turn those blog posts into videos, audios, guides and reports.
• Use speech to text technology. If you’re creating text products, you might find it faster to write them if you use software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking.
• Do webinars. This takes about an hour of your time, yet you’ll have a product you can give away or sell for months or years to come.
Create A Multimedia Product
Not everyone learns in the same way. That’s why, whenever possible, you should seek to offer multiple versions of your product (text, audio and video) to accommodate people’s individual preferences.
Ideally your product should include some or all of the following:
- One or more video tutorials
- Audio recordings of the videos
- Transcripts of the videos
- Private Mastermind or community
- Group coaching
- One-on-one coaching
- Question and answer calls
Create a Catchy Title For Your Product Launch
Your title can make or break your product, which means you should spend some time brainstorming and testing catchy titles. Use these templates to get you started:
- The Secrets Of [Getting a Benefit]. The Secrets of Starting a Six-Figure Business.
- The A-Z Guide Of [Topic]. The A-Z Guide to Selling Your Own Home.
- What Every [Type of Person] Ought to Know About [Topic]. What Every Parent Ought to Know About Raising Happy, Healthy Kids.
- How to [Get a Great Result] Without [Some Bad Thing]. How to Melt the Fat Fast Without Feeling Deprived.
- The #1 Way to [Get a Benefit]. The #1 Way to Create a Bestselling Novel.
I hope these product creation tips help you to build our your product launch funnel so you can generate a bunch of sales and profits.
If you can create and launch a product or service that fulfils an important need for a large, accessible crowd of fanatics with cash to spend, you can create a long-term, sustainable business for yourself and your family that will allow you to prosper for many years to come.
P.S. Being able to create a Perfect Product is a great start, but you also need a way to generate sales in a consistent way. Running a Product launch is a proven way to not only build your list, but generate Social Proof and make a large number of sales quickly. To learn how to launch your product successfully, check out Jeff Walker’s free Product Launch Masterclass here.
PLUS: When you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help you to grow your business using product launches:
1. How To Build A Profitable Launch List.
Building an email list is critical if you plan on doing a launch for your product, service or business. List Warrior will show you a proven way to use free software to build a responsive list of prospects who are ready to buy from you during your launch. Click Here.
2. How To Create The Perfect Product
Creating a product that is perfect for your audience does not need to be difficult. How To Create The Perfect Product shows you how to build high value products your audience will love one after the other. Click Here.
3. How To Attract Buyers To Join Your Launch List So They Can Purchase Your Perfect Product.
Once you have created your Product Launch List and your Perfect Product is ready to go, you need to attract people into your world so they can buy from you. One Minute Free Traffic gives you a proven way to attract buyers with ‘Automated Traffic Machines’ so you can send those people to your optin page, your sales page, your Facebook Group or anywhere else you choose. To learn more Click Here.
And don’t forget to check this out 🙂