If you’re getting ready to do a product launch for a physical or digital information product, then you’re definitely going to be creating a lot of digital content as you build that product offer.
That’s because you need a complete sales funnel, from your front end lead magnet, to your core product offer, to your backend products – and everything in between.
So if you’re like most info-product creators, you’re always looking for hacks to make the creation process easier and to make sure you have a great end result. That’s exactly what you get below, so read on…
Be Sure You’re Launching A Product That’s In Demand
Don’t even think about creating a product until you’ve done your market research, as there’s no use creating a product if no one is going to buy it. So what you need to do is find out what people are already buying in your market, and then create something similar (yet better).
If you’d like to know how to create a signature product out of thin air in 72 hours or less, make sure you Download my Free 72 Hour Product Creation Guide.
Think Ahead To An Integrated Product Suite
Whenever you create a product, you should be thinking about how this product fits into a new or one of your existing sales funnels. This includes everything from the specific lead magnet at the front of your launch funnel to the core offer to backend offers.
If you can’t figure out how a product fits into an existing sales funnel (unless of course this is your first product), then you’ll want to ask yourself why you’re even creating it.
Create Products Faster
Consider these ideas for making more products in less time:
• Outsource some or all of your product creation. This is the fastest way to create a lot of products very quickly, and it frees up your time to focus on other high-value tasks. To learn more about outsourcing your product creation, download my free Hands Free Outsourcing Cheat Sheet here.
• Use quality private label rights content to create everything from your core product to your bonuses. Just be sure to tweak it to make it unique.
• Repurpose existing content. For example, turn a collection of your best blog posts into a lead magnet, or turn those blog posts into videos, audios, guides and reports.
• Use speech to text technology. If you’re creating text products, you might find it faster to write them if you use software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking.
• Do webinars. This takes about an hour of your time, yet you’ll have a product you can give away or sell for months or years to come.
Create A Multimedia Product
Not everyone learns in the same way. That’s why, whenever possible, you should seek to offer multiple versions of your product (text, audio and video) to accommodate people’s individual preferences.
Ideally your product should include some or all of the following:
- One or more video tutorials
- Audio recordings of the videos
- Transcripts of the videos
- Private Mastermind or community
- Group coaching
- One-on-one coaching
- Question and answer calls
A great reference and idea generator for coming up with profitable content ideas is my Content To Cash Cheat Sheet. You can download the Content Into Cash Cheatsheet here.
Create a Catchy Product Title
Your title can make or break your product, which means you should spend some time brainstorming and testing catchy titles. Use these templates to get you started:
- The Secrets Of [Getting a Benefit]. The Secrets of Starting a Six-Figure Business.
- The A-Z Guide Of [Topic]. The A-Z Guide to Selling Your Own Home.
- What Every [Type of Person] Ought to Know About [Topic]. What Every Parent Ought to Know About Raising Happy, Healthy Kids.
- How to [Get a Great Result] Without [Some Bad Thing]. How to Melt the Fat Fast Without Feeling Deprived.
- The #1 Way to [Get a Benefit]. The #1 Way to Create a Bestselling Novel.
I hope these product creation tips help you to build our your product launch funnel so you can generate a bunch of sales and profits.
And remember, if you’d like to download my Free Guide on “How to create a signature product in 72 hours or less”, you can grab your FREE copy here..
If you can create and launch a product or service that fulfils an important need for a large, accessible crowd of fanatics with cash to spend,, you can create a long-term, sustainable business for yourself and your family that will allow you to prosper for many years to come. To learn more, check out Jeff Walker’s free Product Launch Masterclass here.
P.S. Being able to create irresistible offers is so important to the success of your launch that I’ve put together a Free Cheat Sheet that shows you how to create the perfect offer. To make sure you don’t miss anything as you develop your offer, click here to grab your Free copy of The Perfect Offer Cheatsheet
PLUS: When you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you to grow your business using product launches:
1. How To Create A Signature Product Out Of Thin Air In 72 Hours Or Less
Creating your product does not need to take weeks or months. My 72 Hour Product Creation Guide shows you how to build high value products one after the other in 72 hours or less. Click Here
2. How To Outsource Your Product Creation And Make It Hands Free.
Outsourcing the creation of some or all of your products and bonuses is a great way to save your time for the more important (and more fun) things you’d rather be doing. Grab my Hands Free Outsourcing Cheat Sheet to learn more. Click Here
3. How To Build A Profitable Launch List.
Building an email list is critical if you plan on doing a launch for your product, service or business. My 1-2-3 List Building Cheat Sheet will show you how to build a responsive list of prospects who are ready to buy from you during your launch. Click Here
4. Work One-On-One With Me
If you’d like to work directly with me to run a launch for your business… just send me a message by emailing me at rocky [at] localwebsolutions.com and put “One-on-One” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!
Also, check this out 🙂